Conference Venues in Gauteng
Conference Venues that Top Many Others in Gauteng
It has been estimated that there are more than eighty conference venues in the Gauteng area, many of which are situated in or in close proximity to Johannesburg and Pretoria, the two largest cities and business centres of the region.
When your company needs to arrange a conference away from the office in Gauteng, you have to select and settle on a venue that meets your requirements. Multiply this by at least eighty, add a number of other organisations also looking for a suitable conference venue and you have a mammoth task ahead of you, quite some time before you can organise the nitty-gritties of the actual event.
Factors to Consider
- Is the venue conveniently located and easily accessible, keeping in mind that some of your delegates may have to travel to Gauteng by air, road or the Gautrain rapid rail system?
- Does the venue have adequate safe parking for all your delegates, plus other guests?
- Keep in mind that the venue should be in touch with nature, and consistent with the scope of your business and the status of attendees. You wouldn’t wish to accommodate senior executives in mediocre (or worse) conditions.
- Can the establishment offer sufficient world-class, private overnight accommodation with excellent meals and refreshments, plus leisure activities for those who require these options and facilities?
- Is a comprehensive range of modern conference equipment supplied and in good working order?
- Does the establishment have a good record and extensive experience in hosting conferences?
- What’s their reputation? What do others who have previously made use of the venue’s facilities had to say about them?
- Do they have co-ordinators or facilitators to assist you in making arrangements, in addition to helping to monitor and ensure that your proceedings run smoothly, in accordance with your specified agenda and within its time frame?
- Is a selection of conference rooms on offer, likewise conference seating arrangements that include comfortable chairs?
- Are meeting rooms well-appointed, air conditioned and located away from other hotel activities that may disturb delegates?
- Can the venue operate if a municipal power outage occurs?
Thaba Eco Hotel’s Conference Options
Thaba Eco Hotel, situated in the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve on the southern side of Johannesburg, complies with and even exceeds all the aforementioned Gauteng conference requirements and determining factors.
As winners of both a Lilizela Tourism Award and a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, it’s no wonder that former patrons and delegates praise our conference venues, accommodation standards, dedicated personal service and much more, as highly as they do.