The Kraal Restaurant takes food seriously. Our head chef specialises in what they call ‘feel good food’: taking simple favourites – like prawns, meat dishes, surf & turf and pizza – and giving them a special twist. Our pastry chef creates tea-time treats, puddings and desserts to die for, like pancakes, malva pudding and choc sundaes.
Then there are the wine and cocktail lists, which are exhaustive. But don’t forget the famous Kraal Restaurant weekend buffet breakfast, offering both hot and cold items dishes. A top choice for families and corporate groups.
The popular Kraal Restaurant in one of the most beautiful and entertaining restaurants in Johannesburg, led by a top chef, offers a warm and enticing place to enjoy good food, friendly and attentive service and excellent wines. It’s most famous for its weekend breakfast buffets*, but with the addition of fast, free Wifi, is also a secret hideaway for businesspeople.
- A la carte Breakfast (Weekdays Breakfast)
- A la carte Lunch
- A la carte Dinner
- Buffet Breakfast (Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays – R205 per person)
- High Tea (Minimum of 20 guest – R228 per person)
- Wine List
- Drinks List
- Monday to Thursday 07:00 till late (Kitchen closes at 21:00)
- Friday & Saturday 07:00 till late (Kitchen closes at 22:00)
- Sunday & Public Holiday 07:00 till late (Kitchen closes at 21:00)
Breakfast: 07:00 to 11:00 | Lunch: 12:00 to 17:30 | Dinner: 17:30 till late
- Kraal Restaurant does not offer kiddies party facilities.
- Kraal Restaurant does not host wedding celebrations.
Call us: 0108221870
Email us: [email protected]