4-Star Hotel Accommodation in Johannesburg
4-Star Accommodation for You in Johannesburg
With so many hotels in and around Johannesburg and all of them offering accommodation, it’s time to determine which aspects of hotel accommodation are important to you, because each establishment is likely to focus primarily on its own set of priorities. It’s not always easy to distinguish one from the other, particularly when the accommodation rates are not the overriding consideration for you.
Quality and Top Standards
As a discerning hotel guest, you prefer to enjoy quality rather than quantity. Only top standards of accommodation and guest amenities appeal to you, irrespective of the cost.
The hotel’s official TGCSA rating is always a good guideline when you’re looking for upmarket accommodation in a big city like Johannesburg, so this is a good place to start. Word-of-mouth recommendations are also invaluable. To find out what others have to say about the hotels on your short list, read the reviews posted online.
Universal Upmarket Prerequisites
Nonetheless, there are still various factors which apply universally to most guests who seek upmarket hotel accommodation in a world-class establishment and city, in this instance – Johannesburg. These include:
- Cleanliness and impeccable standards of hygiene throughout all parts of the hotel (seen and unseen).
- Air-conditioned guest accommodation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- A warm, friendly, and sincere welcome.
- Well-trained, courteous, professional, and accommodating staff members.
- Personal, yet discreet service.
- The option to have room service.
- A good restaurant.
- Freshly prepared, beautifully presented good, nutritious meals, possibly of gourmet cuisine standards, and tasty home-made snacks and light meals.
- Well-maintained buildings and infrastructure, as well as well-tended gardens.
- A beautiful, unusual, picturesque setting, and/or location.
- Peace and tranquillity.
- Additional facilities, such as a pristine swimming pool (long Johannesburg summers and weather can be really hot), a spa, and a tastefully appointed bar.
We’re Talking About Thaba Eco Hotel
Unless you’ve already guessed that the entire list of upmarket prerequisites indicated above (and many more) apply to our hotel, its guest accommodation, and its world-class standards, we’re proud to confess that we’re not only compiling a list for reference purposes or bragging rights.
We are, in fact, talking about Thaba Eco Hotel – our 4-star gem in the heart of the breathtaking, unspoiled Highveld terrain of the Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve, which is approximately 20 minutes by road to the southern side of Johannesburg.
Thaba is an eco hotel with 52 superbly furnished, spacious guest accommodation suites – 12 Deluxe, 36 Luxury Bushveld, and 4 VIP rooms. All these boast stunning nature reserve views, which is much appreciated by our guests. Choose our 4-star hotel for your accommodation in Johannesburg.