Dreamy Wedding Venue Packages at a Johannesburg South Location
Are you eagerly anticipating the most important special day of your life? Are you planning to get married in 2019 or shortly thereafter? Do you live in or near Johannesburg, the broader Johannesburg area, or greater Gauteng, or do you intend to travel to Johannesburg South from elsewhere, to host your wedding celebrations here?
If one of these scenarios applies to you, you should seriously consider taking a much closer look at Johannesburg South, the glorious Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve, Thaba Eco Hotel, our wedding venues, and our wedding packages. Thaba Eco Hotel offers everything that’s wonderful and more, to ensure that your wedding is the day of your dreams – not only memorable, but also unforgettable for all the best reasons. Here are some of the aspects that make Thaba a great choice:
- A 4-star eco hotel with a choice of exclusive, luxurious wedding venues.
- A proud reputation, plus a rating by TripAdvisor as one of “the most romantic hotels in Johannesburg”.
- National winners of Lilizela Tourism Awards in the Accommodation category.
- Breath-taking natural surroundings, panoramic landscapes, and unique photographic opportunities all within the pristine Klipriviersberg Nature Reserve.
- A peaceful, tranquil, romantic, and serene ambience, combined with world-class, eco-friendly facilities in an expansive, unspoiled nature and conservancy area.
- An on-site church.
- Two main reception venues – the Tswana Hall and the larger Lobola Hall.
- Accommodation for the bridal couple in a honeymoon suite, plus superb additional accommodation for guests who want to stay over after the festivities have concluded.
- Proximity to the centre of Johannesburg – some 20 minutes’ drive.
- Four main wedding venue packages, plus three additional package options that include DIY elements.
- Expert assistance from our experienced team of wedding planners/coordinators, ensuring that your most special of special days is perfect.
Our pretty church lets in lots of natural light through “window walls” along both sides, which also offer stunning views of the landscapes beyond.
Tswana Hall is a lovely wedding venue for 50-100 guests. Artistically placed sections of natural stone wall remind one of the natural environment of the Klipriviersberg.
Ideal for larger groups of 100-450 seated guests, Lobola Hall is expansive, and the space can transform into the venue of your dreams, according to your décor preferences.
Arrange a site visit with us at Johannesburg South’s Thaba Eco Hotel, bring us your wedding day and wedding venue package wishes, and we’ll help to make your wedding dreams come true.